WINTER TRAIL CONDITIONS
With trail conditions and weather recently, we encourage folks to regularly check the Grooming Report for updates.
Check out the new grooming report for the Caledonia Nordic Ski Club:
Please note that trail signage on trails is there for the safety of all users. Removing signs and altering direction is not an appropriate course of action in any circumstance.
CALEDONIA NORDIC WINTER USE GUIDE
Skiing & Snowshoeing
- Have a current pass visible.
- Use only skis on ski trails.
- Use only snowshoes on snowshoe tracks.
- On two way trails keep to the right.
- Skate, herringbone and snowshoe without damaging the classic ski tracks.
- After a fall, fix damage to the tracks.
- Dogs use only the designated “Dog Ski Trails”. Dogs must be under voice command. Be a “responsible” owner and clean up after it.
- No Smoking anywhere on the Otway Property.
- Help with maintenance: remove small branches and debris/litter from the trails.
- Report trail issues to the office or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Check out our Grooming FAQ's. You can also reach our Trails Director at email@example.com
Winter Trail Use Etiquette