Trails & Facilities
CALEDONIA NORDIC WINTER USE GUIDE
Skiing & Snowshoeing
- Have a current pass visible.
- Use only skis on ski trails.
- Use only snowshoes on snowshoe tracks.
- On two way trails keep to the right.
- Skate, herringbone and snowshoe without damaging the classic ski tracks.
- After a fall, fix damage to the tracks.
- Dogs use only the designated “Dog Ski Trails”. Dogs must be under voice command. Be a “responsible” owner and clean up after it.
- No Smoking anywhere on the Otway Property.
- Help with maintenance: remove small branches and debris/litter from the trails.
- Report trail issues to the office or contact: email@example.com