It is that time of year once again. Come out to the Annual General Meeting, Thursday, October 25, 2018 at 6:30pm to review last season and check out all the amazing things coming to the club for the 2018/19 season. It is going to be a fantastic year and we are really excited about all the club has to offer its members.
We will have snacks and coffee/tea/water available for all to enjoy. We look forward to seeing you there.
Membership Cash/Cheque Day
Let's Make It Awesome
You now know my ultimate goal for the season, 2000+ members. Ambitious but possible. As of TODAY, right now, September 10, 11:36am, we are at 125 members. Let's see if we can up things this weekend. Here is what we are going to do:
1) We will be at the club accepting Cash/Cheque/Debit payments for your membership/program registration. This will allow you to avoid the 3% credit card fee added to online registration.
2) We will do a draw for this season annual season pass. Whether you get your membership online or out at the club, you will be entered. If you win, we will put the cost back on your card.
3) We will be doing a draw for our new Caledonia Nordic Hats (which are amazing).
4) If you bring a friend in to get a membership (a new member), we will take 10% off your membership cost
5) We will have everyone's favorite rental shop staff for you to visit
What more could you ask for?? We look forward to seeing you all out there. It will be a wonderful day for all to enjoy
The Otway Nordic Ski Centre is operated by the not-for-profit Caledonia Nordic Ski Club (CNSC). Located minutes west of Prince George BC, the facility includes 55km of groomed trails, night skiing, dog friendly trails and numerous snowshoe trails. The large, comfortable day lodge has heated washrooms, a wax room, kitchen, ski school, and equipment rentals. Otway is also home to a world class biathlon facility and a cross country technical building. These facilities allow for the hosting of local events up to national level races including the 2015 Canada Winter Games. Our program participation numbers and membership base are some of the highest in the country. Run by a dedicated volunteer board of directors, enthusiastic staff members and a huge volunteer base, Caledonia Nordic Ski Club welcomes you to Otway Nordic Centre.
The ski season typically starts mid to late November and ends in April. In the summer season, the lodge is closed, but the ski and snowshoe trails remain open for hiking and biking. Please note that all summer activity is done at the user's own risk.
See you on the trails!
The instructors didn’t get frustrated with our kids! They were very friendly.