The success and vibrancy of the Caledonia Nordic Ski Club is due to the many volunteers that contribute talents, time and energy in many different forms. Whether you like to be on the snow or in the lodge, face to face or behind the scenes, there’s a place for you to be part of the team at CNSC.
How do volunteers contribute to Caledonia Nordic Ski Club?
- Board of Directors
- Bunny, Jackrabbit and Track Attack coordination and coaching
- Junior Racer and Biathlon coaches
- Races and Loppets
- Snacks and refreshments
- Trail maintenance and preparation
- Social Events
How do I become part of the volunteer energy within CNSC?
- Fill out the volunteer portion of your membership form
- Contact the General Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
- If there's an opportunity presented, put your hand up!
- Age 3 Bunny Tots .. one day per week Saturdays;
- Age 4/5 Bunnies .. one day per week on Tuesday OR Saturday
- Age 6-9 JackRabbits .. 2-days per week Tuesdays AND Saturday
- Ages 9-16 Jackalopes .. one day per week - Saturday only.
- Programs begin Saturday January 7th and run through to March 4th.
- This year all programming runs in the morning from 10:30 - noon.
If you or someone you know can help out with our kids, email Jennifer email@example.com with group interest and availability.
Para Nordic Coordinator
- The Para Nordic Coordinator assists the Director of Programs and Long Term Athlete Development Committee with developing and managing the Para Nordic Program.
- Please contact for details
Seniors/55+ - Active Assistants
- We are seeking lovers of outdoor activity to help lead and guide these programs.
If you are interested in this opportunity, contact Kathi Hughes by email: firstname.lastname@example.org