Registration Opens December 21, 2020
More information and where to register can be found here.
1. The Grand Tour starts Monday, Jan 4 2021, and runs through Sunday March 28, 2021 (12 weeks)
2. A new course is set and marked starting Monday of every week (starting with shorter and easier courses and gradually increasing in length and terrain). Maps of the new course will be posted each Monday on our website, and our social media channels, and posted on the window of our rental office (where you can take a photo).
3. The weekly course can be skied at any time of the week between Monday and Sunday (enabling ample social distancing and adherence to Public Health orders).
4. Registered participants will upload their own tracked times (Strava, Garmin, stopwatch, etc) onto Zone4.ca by each Sunday at midnight, making them eligible for the weekly draw prizes.
5. Registration fee is $40 (plus taxes and fees) and includes a gorgeous limited edition Grand Tour of Caledonia toque* (reversible microfibre by Buff).
6. Every participant who completes and uploads results for all 12 stages will receive a stunning Grand Tour of Caledonia finishers medal.
7. Registration does not include trail passes. All skiers must have a current pass visible.