What you need to know:
Sample sizes will be at Otway Nordic Centre from Wednesday October 28th until November 2nd 2015. Office hours are Wednesday through Saturday 12:00PM-6:00PM. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to stop in outside of regular office hours.
CNSC has sample sizes of the youth race suit and the adult race suit. There will not be full runs of the jacket and pant, but they will be comparably sized to the race suit.
Sample sizes will be here until November 2nd. Orders must be placed and paid for by Monday November 9th. You can still come try the sample sizes even if you're not ordering this round.
Payment by is required before November 9th or your order will not be submitted. Payment by cash or cheque ONLY. Thank you!
The clothing should be here by the beginning of December, just in time for ski season!
We will be able to do future orders if requested. In order to match this pricing, there will need to be a minimum of 6 items (of any one style) ordered at one time.
Youth Sizes 8, 10, 12, 14 Price: $154
Adult Sizes 2XS, XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL Price: $190
ARCTIC WARM-UP JACKET
Sizes 2XS, XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL Price: $158.00
Sizes 2XS, XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL Price: $150.00
There are also CNSC Buffs ($25.00 + GST) and Sauce toques ($30.00 + GST) available at the office.
DOWN JACKETS - "Jackets for Jasper"
There has been discussion about down jackets for a while now so here is your opportunity to purchase a jacket and have club embroidery if you choose. Jackets for Jasper supports a family in Nepal and is based right here in BC. Check out the website for all the details on this neat company!
- This is separate from the Jakroo apparel orders above.
- If you want to order a down jacket, visit www.jacketsforjasper.com and place your order. In order to keep a team/club look, we suggest navy for colour. This will also separate us from other clubs with similar jackets in different shades of blue.
- Please note that there are not youth specific sizes available, but there are a good range of men’s and women’s sizes.
- The online store at www.jacketsforjasper.com opens on November 2nd 2015.
- Please notify Susanne Williamson Williamson.email@example.com as soon as you place an order, so she can make arrangements with the embroidery company. Embroidery cost will be extra.
- Once your jacket(s) arrive, follow Susanne’s instructions to get the embroidery completed.