*continue to check back as information is updated*
Notice: February 21st: ... Courses will be modified due to current conditions and to keep everyone on the best snow we have. New maps and distances will be posted on Wednesday Feb 22nd.
Notice: February 16th ..... Registration fees will hold at the early bird rate. There will be no increase on Feb 18th. If conditions become too poor to ski and we have to cancel on or before Friday the 24th, then registration fees will be refunded.
(There will not be any refunds for day of event cancellation or for those who do not show up).
If you are thinking about registering, please do so we do not cancel simply for what looks like lack of interest.
Media Links: media advisory media release
Course Maps **maps may change if conditions make it necessary to alter courses**
(Updated maps posted 11:30am Feb 22)
Courses are marked/signed with colored arrows as indicated below.